Friday 21 October 2016

PokemonGo Tweeted: the new Pokemon commercial shouldnt make me cry

@ParamountPics, @Meghan_Trainor, @NateisFly, @awkwardposts, @TheAcademy also Tweeted.
Popular in your network
avatar
PokemonGo
@PokebalIGo
the new Pokemon commercial shouldnt make me cry pic.twitter.com/kapVSMBbhv
avatar
Paramount Pictures
@ParamountPics
RT @arrivalmovie: She is the key. See Arrival in theatres 11.11.
avatar
Meghan Trainor
@Meghan_Trainor
I don't smile with my teeth a lot but I like this pic 😄 instagram.com/p/BLzvnwbB7DL/
avatar
Nathaniel
@NateisFly
my bestfriend thinks i'm perfect, that's why she loved me. but she… instagram.com/p/BL2QtCjjE7sk…
avatar
Awkward
@awkwardposts
This Girl Was Suffering From Anorexia But Her Epic Transformation Is Terrific
avatar
The Academy
@TheAcademy
Need inspiration? One film fan is designing a movie poster every day of 2016. amovieposteraday.tumblr.com (cc: @movieposteraday)
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment