Thursday 22 December 2016

See What the Shape of Your Lips Says About Your Personality

@awkwardposts, @GlassAnimals, @PokebalIGo, @PapaJackQuote, @imJCMarquez also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
TED
@Laughbook
What the shape of your lips says about you... wtf mine is weird af 👄😳
reply
avatar
Funny
@awkwardposts
random person in public: hi

me:
reply
avatar
Glass Animals
@GlassAnimals
giving away some of my personal vinyl on insta/FB...get on it.
reply
avatar
PokemonGo
@PokebalIGo
RT @Powerful: This man is paralysed but his friends held him up to get married.
reply
avatar
PAPA JACK ®
@PapaJackQuote
Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.
reply
avatar
Jc Marquez
@imJCMarquez
I'm ready to engage with my 11 new followers in the past day. I know them via
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment