Wednesday 19 July 2017

The Academy Tweeted: The age at which Irving Thalberg became head of production for Louis B. Mayer, whose company helped form MGM a year later.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Academy
@TheAcademy
The age at which Irving Thalberg became head of production for Louis B. Mayer, whose company helped form MGM a year later.
avatar
Relationship
@GoalsBible
This is where I wanna be
avatar
BBC Radio 1
@BBCR1
🎹 Hear @GoldLink's #R1PianoSession for @huwstephens tonight. Listen in here 👉 bbc.in/2uFUeLZ
avatar
ᑌᑎIᐯEᖇSᗩᒪ SᕼITS
@Universalshits
We should thanks to god for thiss brillient day.....
avatar
@TextsLibrary
RT @TheSongMemories: 🎤 I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home . . . ht…
avatar
Universal Pictures
@UniversalPics
RT @girlstripmovie: It's time to get wild. #Girls Trip hits theaters FRIDAY. Get tickets: unvrs.al/GTFandango
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment