Wednesday 6 September 2017

RELATE KA DITO! Tweeted: Sometimes I wish you were in my place just to know how I feel.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
RELATE KA DITO!
@kowtsnatinito
Sometimes I wish you were in my place just to know how I feel.
avatar
Variety
@Variety
How backlash over 'The Birth of a Nation' prevented buyers from bidding on 'Mudbound' bit.ly/2xEfr78
avatar
Paramount Pictures
@ParamountPics
The dads are back! Watch the newest trailer for #DaddysHome2, in theatres November 10th! twitter.com/DaddysHome/sta…
avatar
Life Guide
@theselifeguides
BEST FEELING: Having Fast Internet Connection!
avatar
brown paper bag
@bpbmumbai
No animals were harmed in the making of the Vegan Burger Kitchen, Bandra. Read the #bpbReview here:
avatar
B A E
@MyBaeTexts
I've been loving you for too long, I'm just waiting for you to finally ask me to be yours.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment