Friday 31 August 2018

Ξ” (alt-J) Tweeted: We are very excited to share @KontraKDoberman ver...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ξ” (alt-J)
@alt_J
We are very excited to share @KontraKDoberman version of "In Cold Blood" with you. We love what he has done and hope you do too! alt-j.lnk.to/KontraKICBTW
Our new album REDUXER out on 28th September featuring Danny Brown, Goldlink , Pusha T, Twin Shadow , Rejjie Snow & more
avatar
π•­π–Šπ–‘π–‘π–† πŸ’‹
@chaobeIla
i love when dudes from high school hit me up like "i don't know why we didn't talk when we were younger" umm because y'all made fun me? a thread... πŸ˜΄πŸ€«πŸ˜‰
avatar
georgia
@itsgeorgialane
my bf got me this BEAUTIFUL custom ring from spendly.co with his name on it for my birthday πŸ˜πŸ’•
avatar
hw //
@HugotWords
Please take care of my heart.
avatar
9GAG
@9GAG
"Yeah I'll see you later, have a good one, man."
9gag.com/gag/aDxKYjG?re…
avatar
Liza Soberano
@lizavisual
Perfection!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment