Sunday 9 September 2018

The Academy Tweeted: “I have felt that between ‘action’ and ‘cut’ I ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Academy
@TheAcademy
"I have felt that between 'action' and 'cut' I really live. I'm free from all of my worldly concerns because I'm no longer myself." -Four-time Oscar nominee Michelle Williams
avatar
Entertainment Weekly
@EW
CBS makes it official: Leslie Moonves is out
avatar
HuffPost
@HuffPost
Serena Williams' reaction to a violation is being scrutinized in a sport with a history of angry, violent outbursts by men.
avatar
ᑌᑎIᐯEᖇSᗩᒪ SᕼITS💩
@Universalshits
Ahhhh!! Seriously..
avatar
audrey
@acw_xoxo_
my bf doesn't even take me on dates anymore lolol twitter.com/tsleezy42/stat…
avatar
Laura Hill
@IaurahiII
Obama sings Gucci Gang
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment