Tuesday 5 February 2019

9GAG Tweeted: When I see the waiter coming with my food

 
Your Highlights
avatar
9GAG
@9GAG
When I see the waiter coming with my food twitter.com/menglish222/st…
avatar
Entertainment Weekly
@EW
Sam Elliott on why he wanted to play The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot
avatar
HuffPost
@HuffPost
The man was running alone when the juvenile lion lunged at him, biting his face and wrist.
avatar
Variety
@Variety
Jimmy Kimmel reveals he got his break on #PartyOfFive: "They brought me on set & for the next 4 hours had me shoot this promo I didn't know I was the "star" of... When the promo aired, it got a 'Cheers' in TV Guide & now, I am America's sweetheart" #TCAs
avatar
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
RT @TeslaMotorsClub: Model 3 Tops Consumer Reports Satisfaction Survey #Model3
avatar
Paramount Pictures
@ParamountPics
Paramount Pictures' CEO Jim Gianopulos, along with Wyck Godfrey, Elizabeth Raposo, Paramount Animation's Mireille Soria, Paramount TV's Nicole Clemens and the Paramount Players team proudly accept the #TIMESUP #4PercentChallenge

@TIMESUPNOW @Inclusionists
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment