Thursday 11 October 2018

Rubie Rosas Tweeted: Dropping hints to my boyfriend like

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Rubie Rosas
@rosas_rubie
Dropping hints to my boyfriend like twitter.com/debbsz__/statu…
avatar
KATH 🐘
@bernardokath
So excited for this! See you soon Canada!🤗

#onemagicalnight2018
avatar
Christina Smith
@christysmith96
I just watched my friends talk to each other like Celebrities
avatar
Allison Brown
@aIIibrown
Me when I used Cardi B's voice
avatar
Valentina Ruiz
@R_queentina
Christmas wish list🎁 twitter.com/debbsz__/statu…
avatar
Valentina Ruiz
@R_queentina
All I want for Christmas is youuuu
😍 twitter.com/debbsz__/statu…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment