Tuesday 9 October 2018

Sarah Gonzales Tweeted: I just wanted my friends to talk to each oth...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Sarah Gonzales
@sarahgonzaIes
I just wanted my friends to talk to each other like Celebrities 😂
avatar
Sarah Gonzales
@sarahgonzaIes
Omg why do I need to try this 😂
avatar
Δ (alt-J)
@alt_J
Excited to announce we will be bringing our @L_ACOUSTICS immersive sound show to the @RoyalAlbertHall on October 29th and 30th. We will also be joined by special guests @wxveyhex and @Paigey_Cakey. Last tickets for all dates of the tour available here - altjband.com/#live
avatar
Tom Hanks
@tomhanks
Hey, America! In some states today is the last day to register to vote! Have you? Have your friends?? Text WE ALL VOTE to 97779 or go to to get it done. Hanx
avatar
Royal Blood
@royalblooduk
Check out these legends! Putting a smile on our faces! Keep it rocking 🤘🏼 twitter.com/bea626/status/…
avatar
jennifer
@jnen210
This whitened my teeth after just one session 💗✨

I got mine at
🤩
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment